- Road test vehicle. When accessible check all fluid levels and conditions. Load test battery and check charging system. Inspect windshield wiper inserts and functionality of windshield washer system.Check interior and exterior lights. Inspect tires and correct tire pressure. Inspect cooling system; check brake pad thickness and condition of brake discs, brake fluid and brake lines. Inspect heating and ventilation system. Inspect cabin air filter(s) if equipped. Inspect engine air filter(s). Inspect external belts for condition. Inspect front and rear suspension. Inspect steering linkage. Inspect for fluid leaks. Hook up to scanner and check for pending, stored or hard data trouble codes. Our comprehensive Vehicle Inspection is a thorough report of vehicle condition at the time of inspection.Certain conditions may not be evident during this inspection. Examples may include, but are not limited to oil consumption, intermittent problems, spark plug fouling, inappropriate tampering, etc.
- BODY WORK
- STABILIZER BAR CONTROL LINK – Remove & Replace – Both
- AXLE SHAFT ASSEMBLY – Remove & Install or Remove & Replace – Both – [NOTE: For Independent Suspension Type Axles, Axle Shaft Assembly consists of Axle Shaft, Boots and Joints.]
- SHOCK ABSORBER – Remove & Replace – Both
- SERPENTINE BELT TENSIONER – Remove & Replace – Eng CD J35A7
- INSTALL DRIVERS SIDE ROOF/DRIP MOULDING.
MIKE D. gave our service a 5 star review on 6/1/2023