- Engine Oil and Oil Filter Change. Reset Oil Life if applicable. Inspect windshield wiper blades and service windshield washer system. If applicable inspect and rotate tires and correct tire pressure. Perform Lubrication service to include when applicable hood hinges, lock cylinders, striker plates and sun roof tracks. Perform cooling system inspection and brake system inspection. Inspect heating and ventilation dust filter. Check warning lamps, headlights, exterior lights, seat belts, windshield wiper and washer. Inspect and lubricate throttle linkage. Inspect engine air filters. Inspect front axle ball joints; check steering play and power steering system. Inspect drive belts for condition. Inspect starting and charging system and load test battery. Inspect climate control operation. Check fluid levels and conditions. Top off all fluids. Load test Battery. Reset flexible service system counter.
- ENGINE OR TRANSMISSION MOUNT – Remove & Replace – All
- INTERMEDIATE SHAFT – Remove & Replace
- TIMING BELT – Remove & Replace
- (Combination) – CAMSHAFT SEAL – Remove & Replace Each
- (Combination) – TIMING BELT IDLER PULLEY – Remove & Replace
- (Combination) – TIMING BELT TENSIONER – Remove & Replace
- (Combination) – WATER PUMP – Remove & Replace
- SPARK PLUGS – Remove & Replace
- DISC ROTOR – Remove & Replace – Both,Front – [Includes: Replace Pads (if necessary). DOES NOT include refinishing.]
- SYNTHETIC OIL – OIL FILTER – RESET OIL LIFE & TIRE ROTATION ( IF APPLICABLE). TOP ALL FLUIDS (IF ACCESSIBLE) & ROAD TEST.
- SERPENTINE BELT TENSIONER – Remove & Replace
MIKE D. gave our service a 5 star review on 4/11/2023